Monday, July 11, 2005

Master Hooper

I'm so busy with work that I don't even have time to read the blogs I love, let alone read the news or comment on anything.

Just wanted to share one of the many talents of my boy! He's got 5 hula hoops spinning and a 6th is about to be tossed on top. Sadly, the weight of 6 hoops (1 inch PVC piping!) knocked him backward - you can see his feet leaving the ground with "just" the 5!

Want to make your own cool hula hoops? The recipe used to make these hoops can be found at the Hollyhock Leadership Institute. Didn't you know - all great leaders can hoop!?

3 Comments:

Blogger Art Hornbie said...

Oh, well. That's it then. I'm done.
Just show me to the end of the rope and I'll simply hold on.

July 11, 2005  
Blogger Donna said...

Don't give up so easily, Herbie. I've seen older, wiser and less athletic men pick up a hoop for the first time in their lives and get their hips moving just right!

Imagine how much more productive those federal caucus meetings would be if, when ideas stalled, everyone took a five minute hoop break. Great ideas come from shaking up the energy in a room - and hoops shake up energy and a whole lot more!

July 11, 2005  
Blogger Greg Mills said...

I see a source of green energy.

July 13, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home