Friday, June 24, 2005

Mother's Little Helper

I am happier than heroin addict with a hit. More relaxed than cat sleeping in the sunshine. This week I am working in paradise, a place Cortes Island, at the Hollyhock Retreat Centre. Who needs antidepressants when life is this good?

And that is the point of this very short entry.

If you’re an adult who is taking or thinks you may need antidepressants, I highly recommend this wonderful first person story by Joli Jensen, Emotional Choices: What story you choose to believe about antidepressants reveals a deeper truth about who you are.

And, if you’re the parent of a child who is either taking SSRI antidepressants, or you think your child would benefit from such drugs, take a look at the short documentary I made last year about this subject, The Magic Little Pill. (I currently only pay for enough monthly bandwidth to allow 5 viewings of this film, so if you try to watch and get an error message, drop me a line and I’ll increase my bandwidth for you!)

Thanks to to The Bastard of Art and Commerce for the heads-up on the Joli Jensen article.

1 Comments:

Blogger Greg Mills said...

i want to go.

June 28, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home