Monday, October 09, 2006

Can YOU pat your head and rub your belly at the same time?

If you have 10 minutes to kill (which you must have if you’re wasting time here), and you want to pee yourself laughing, check out the comments that have been posted in response to the Sneeze’s question to the post "A Wink of an Eye," Is there any other seemingly simple action you're physically unable to do?

Are these “skills” genetic progression or regression? I just found out that red hair is a recessive gene that goes back to the Neanderthals… my red-headed room-mate told me. He wouldn’t make something like that up…

In case anyone cares…

  • I can wink
  • I cannot raise one eyebrow
  • I can wiggle my ears
  • I can do the Vulcan hand greeting
  • I can cross my toes (without using my hands)
  • I can wiggle my nose
  • I can whistle – but not using my fingers
  • I can burp on command
  • I can bend my thumb toward my arm and lay it flat against my wrist (pretty gross)
  • I can curl my tongue, but I cannot roll it, clover-shape it or touch it to my nose
  • I can snap my fingers on both hands.. but I cannot snap my index fingers on either hand
  • I can pee myself laughing
  • I can make a short film about this… wouldn’t that be fun!?

2 Comments:

Blogger Geoffrey Milder said...

Your talent is unceasing.

October 09, 2006  
Blogger Donna said...

yes, yes, but I'm interested in YOUR talents, g...

October 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home