Saturday, January 28, 2006

Back in the game and feeling fine!

Over three months since my last post. Where did the time go?! Sure hope all my old, regular supporters and detractors are still around to keep me in line…

News from the Shattering Rose-Coloured Glasses home front:

I am adjusting very nicely, thank you, to being single after what was a fine marriage. I wish the father of my child all the best with his new relationship. Everyone deserves to be happy.

I was offered yet another broadcast license for my documentary about childhood vaccinations…and yet again, weeks after the offer was made it was retracted. “Too risky.” So – the new idea is to write the book and then make the film. I have a co-author who is already a published, best-selling medical/health writer. We have a major publisher pushing for a first draft. Vaccine Nation will happen. 2006 will be the year. It’s only been ten years since I started this project…

I’ve been working back in the office of my old employer. A place I swore I’d never go back to. Alas, I’m happy with this change. I’m working on wonderful campaigns with lovely clients and will soon be traveling to Sri Lanka for three weeks to work with peace and reconciliation non-government organizations.

Life is good. Piss and vinegar is back in my blood. Let the ass-kicking of big pharma start again…

1 Comments:

Blogger The Fly said...

Sorry to hear about the divorce. Stay busy. I'll try to check back periodically.

January 29, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home